Join our community of learners
Apply to Marblehead Community Charter
For an application in a language other than English, Spanish, French, or Russian please email: email@example.com
The Lottery Process
Lottery will be held February 24th, 2021.
Secondary Lottery will be held on June 15th, 2021.
Open Houses for Prospective Students and Families:
● Saturday, January 23rd, 10am-12pm
Open Houses will either be in person by appointment or virtual, depending on status of COVID-19-related restrictions.
Why Choose MCCPS?
- A free, public education in a small setting
- Teaching teams at each grade level with a 12/1 student/teacher ratio
- Whole-child educational philosophy focused on intellectual, social and emotional growth
- Web-based 24/7 grading and school-home communication system
- Authentic project based learning environment
- Bi-annual public Exhibitions of Student Work
- 1 hour per day of physical exercise for all students
- 90 minutes per week of art and music for all students
- Community Service Learning activities at all grade levels
- Very active Parent Community Organization
- Volunteer opportunities for all parents
- Individual achievement plans for all students
- Healthy breakfasts and lunches all prepared on site
- Three season athletic opportunities for all
- Standards based education following Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks resulting in consistently high MCAS scores