Marblehead Charter provides an extraordinary environment for children to learn and grow, and we are committed to every child’s success! The faculty, staff, and administration invest themselves passionately in creating an exceptional educational experience for all children.
This year we face unprecedented expenses to upgrade our facility and provide PPE and other health & safety equipment to meet new standards of health and safety due to Covid-19.
Your payment is more important than ever to help us support our students!
The Student Success Fund helps to sustain valuable programs including:
- Student Assignment Books
- Music Programs including Concert Band, Jazz Band, Strings & Chorus
- A variety of Enrichment Courses
- A new phone system
- Scholarships for Field Trips
- Chromebook support
- Books for Grade Libraries
- Guest Speakers/Artists
- Playground & Gym Equipment
Help us reach our goal of $30,000 in total for this year’s Student Success Fund
Powered by CouponBirds
Please make your Student Success Fund contribution today!
The annual investment is $150 per student or $250 per family
- Pay Online - Click Here
- By Check Made payable to MCCPS, 17 Lime Street Marblehead MA 01945
- Monthly installment options are available:
Please contact Susan Hauck, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org