The mission of the Charter SEPAC is to work for the understanding of, respect for, and
support of all children with special needs in the community. To that end, the members
of the Charter SEPAC will work to:
- Promote a network of parents of children and provide a forum to share information.
- Advise the Director of Student Services on operations and development of special education programs, parent & teacher training needs, and help to
- Promote communication between Charter SEPAC members, local, State and National organizations, councils and groups.
- Promote communication and programs within the community to encourage understanding, acceptance, and inclusion.
- Provide informational forums to parents, educators, students, and professionals.
Community Charter Public School.