The mission of the Charter SEPAC is to work for the understanding of, respect for, and
support of all children with special needs in the community. To that end, the members
of the Charter SEPAC will work to:
- Promote a network of parents of children and provide a forum to share information.
- Advise the Director of Student Services on operations and development of special education programs, parent & teacher training needs, and help to
- Promote communication between Charter SEPAC members, local, State and National organizations, councils and groups.
- Promote communication and programs within the community to encourage understanding, acceptance, and inclusion.
- Provide informational forums to parents, educators, students, and professionals.
Membership shall be open to any person who has a child enrolled at Marblehead
Community Charter Public School.
Co-Chair – Jen Gaudette
Co-Chair – Julie Kiernan
Secretary – Wanda Gonzalez
2020-2021 Monthly Meetings are 1st Monday of every month 6:30 – 7:30 PM (currently on Zoom)
MCCPS SEPAC – FEBRUARY & MARCH MEETING
You are invited to our February & March meetings.
Join MCCPS SEPAC in February and March for a two-part series covering Executive Functioning Skills. The February meeting will cover organizational materials, daily routines, working memory, task breakdown, and strategies. The March meeting will cover emotional and energy regulation, self-advocacy and monitoring, and time management. These workshops will share strategies you can use to help the student in your life. This workshop will be led by MCCPS staff/faculty experts.
Free. Register in advance of the meetings at these links:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.