The mission of the Charter SEPAC is to work for the understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community. To that end, the members of the Charter SEPAC will work to:
- Promote a network of parents of children and provide a forum to share information.
- Advise the Director of Student Services on operations and development of special education programs, parent and teacher training needs, and help to develop policy.
- Promote communication between Charter SEPAC members, local, state and national organizations, councils and groups.
- Promote communication and programs within the community to encourage understanding, acceptance, and inclusion.
- Provide informational forums to parents, educators, students, and professionals.
Membership shall be open to any person who has a child enrolled at Marblehead Community Charter Public School.
Monthly Meetings are 1st Monday of every month 6:30 – 7:30 PM (on Zoom)