The mission of the Charter SEPAC is to work for the understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community. To that end, the members of the Charter SEPAC will work to:
- Promote a network of parents of children and provide a forum to share information.
- Advise the Director of Student Services on operations and development of special education programs, parent and teacher training needs, and help to develop policy.
- Promote communication between Charter SEPAC members, local, state and national organizations, councils and groups.
- Promote communication and programs within the community to encourage understanding, acceptance, and inclusion.
- Provide informational forums to parents, educators, students, and professionals.
Two Meetings in January – Jan. 10 & 11
January 10 Parent Workshop Description:
This workshop reviews the challenges and dangerous situations that may arise through use of the internet, social media, and smartphones. It is important for school staff and parents to be aware of the popular apps, social media sites, and programs used by youth online. This workshop explains the issues and possible consequences of cyberbullying, sexting, and revealing identifying information to strangers.
January 10, 2022
This event is free and open to the public please register at this link:
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.