The Charter Cafe is Back!
The MCCPS Food Department is excited to announce the Charter Cafe is reopening for our students.
We are united in our commitment to care about our students safety and well being. Below please find our Cafe rules as well as a list of the current items that are for sale. Please join us in making this exciting return a safe one for your child and our faculty.
- Please show respect to the lunchroom supervisors, yourself and others.
- Students will stay in their seat and be called by their table number to go to the Cafe.
- Students will put on their mask before exiting their seat and will walk in an orderly fashion to the designated area where the line begins.
- All students will remain 6 feet apart from each other and wait nicely in line for their turn.
- Students will know ahead of time what they will be purchasing and will have the exact amount of money for purchase.
- NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN!!
- Once students purchase their snack they will immediately return to their seat at their designated table.
- All snacks will be enjoyed only at lunchtime.
- NO SHARING OF FOOD will be allowed and NO LEFTOVERS are to leave with the student at the end of the lunch period.
- Students will clean up after themselves and put all litter in trash recepticals that are designated in all four corners of the Community Room.
Cafe Items For Sale:
$1.50 – 16oz Flavored Seltzer – Black Cherry
$1.00 – Shear Kettle Corn
FritoLay Smartfood Popcorn
Kellogg WG Cinnamon Frosted Pop Tart
FritoLay Ruffles Baked Cheddar Sour Cream Chips
FritoLay WG Cool Ranch Doritos
Welch’s Mixed Fruit Snacks
16 oz Bottled Water
$ .75 – Pepperidge Farm WG Cheddar Goldfish Crackers
Nabisco WG Cinnamon Teddy Grahams Crackers
Nabisco Thin Crisp Baked Chip Ahoy
General Mills WG Chocolate Caramel Chex Mix
Kellogg WG Rice Krispie Chocolate Chip Cereal Treat
Ardmor 100% Tropical Punch Juice Box