Join our community of learners
Apply to Marblehead Charter for the Next School Year 2021-2022
For an application in a language other than English, Spanish, French, or Russian please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lottery Process
Lottery will be held February 24th, 2021.
Secondary Lottery will be held on June 15th, 2021.
Why Choose MCCPS?
- A free, public education in a small setting
- Teaching teams at each grade level with a 12/1 student/teacher ratio
- Whole-child educational philosophy focused on intellectual, social and emotional growth
- Web-based 24/7 grading and school-home communication system
- Authentic project based learning environment
- Bi-annual public Exhibitions of Student Work
- 1 hour per day of physical exercise for all students
- 90 minutes per week of art and music for all students
- Community Service Learning activities at all grade levels
- Very active Parent Community Organization
- Volunteer opportunities for all parents
- Individual achievement plans for all students
- Healthy breakfasts and lunches all prepared on site
- Three season athletic opportunities for all
- Standards based education following Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks resulting in consistently high MCAS scores
Applying for THE CURRENT School Year (2020 – 2021)
Spaces are still available in grades 7 & 8 for new students to join us for the 2020-2021 school year. Our 7th & 8th graders attend four days of in-person learning per week.
Contact Beth Taranto, Enrollment Coordinator at email@example.com or by phone at 781-631-0777.